Haven Vacation Home Rental
OPEN YEAR ‘ROUND
This waterfront vacation home rental
Sleeps up to 12 people.
Three Bedroom – #1 – King, #2 – Queen, #3 – Queen.
Two Full Bathrooms
There are two sleeper sofas in the family room. There is also a twin bed and single roll away bed.
Free Wi-Fi plus a 50″ high definition TV & DVD/VCR, CD. Plus a second TV in the family room.
To ask questions or make reservations for any of our vacation cabin rentals, contact Lake Side Getaways: Call 608-374-3150, or use our contact form.
Your hosts, Sally & Terry.
Call us for immediate availability and to have all your questions answered about this beautiful Wisconsin vacation home rental.
Privately owned and operated.
Welcome to the Haven Home Vacation Home Rental on Birch Lake. The perfect getaway for those looking for peace and seclusion. You’ll feel like you’re on a big private cruise ship that’s beached on the shoreline & connected to the water by private docks, ramps, decks & piers.
- Step into the great room, where the living room, dining area, and kitchen promise hours of comfort and fun.
- Sink into the comfy living room couch or recliners in front of the 50″ High-Def TV and stone fire place.
- Even while you are sitting in the living room you’ll feel like you’re sitting outside because of the big cathedral ceiling and large windows and patio doors.
- Walk out the patio doors onto the living room
Enjoy a cup of coffee on the comfortable patio furniture and soak in the beauty of the lake and woods. Your children’s laughter breaks the silence as they rush past you, eager to explore the surroundings.
- There is a Weber grill on the deck if
you like roughing it ...
Otherwise, the fully equipped kitchen in this vacation home has all the modern conveniences of home, including microwave, toaster, coffee maker and a blender for Margarita Time”.
If you don’t feel like cooking or grilling, remember that Tomah is only minutes away and features many supper clubs and fast food restaurants.
- After settling in, maybe you’ll want to
- Fish from your private lakeside deck or boat pier
- Drift off on your private boat, past the waterfall to one of the four white sand beaches.
- Jump and dive from Splash Island Trampoline into the cool spring fed water
- Lay on one of the four beaches, and become an imprint on the sand with the water lapping at your toes and the sun warming your skin.
- Watch the kids try their hand at sand sculpting.
- As the sunset paints the lake, head back and watch it from your deck
If it is winter and you're looking for things to do, there's
- Ice skating on Birch Lake
- Skiing at White Tail Ridge
- Cozy up to the fireplace or campfire pit.
- Break out the s’mores or bring on the freshly baked-in-your-own oven chocolate chip cookies.
- Warm up to the fire and the memories made that day. Let the hustle. bustle and clatter melt away in the deep glow of the embers.
- Soak away any remaining stress in the warmth of the hot tub while you re-kindle and strengthen that family and friendship quality time that we all seem to be missing these days.
- Rest assured there is no room for
The Haven has chased it away for once and for all, and sent it packing to the stars that hang brightly in the unspoiled darkness of the night.
As you head off to bed and sink into luxury, softness and quiet, sleep well in:
- On the main floor there is
- A bedroom with king size bed
- A full size bathroom.
- On the lower level there is
- A full bathroom
- Two more bedrooms with queen beds
- A large family room with two sleeper sofas and a TV.
Let the crickets outside your window sing you to sleep.
Awaken to a new day of rest and relaxation or excitement and adventure. The Haven vacation home holds you safely and your comfort and pleasure are it’s prayer.
Your hosts, Sally and Terry
We’re looking forward to your visit at our Vacation Homes.
Come to Birch Lake vacation home rentals for an unparalleled experience!
GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE!
Vacation Home with open concept living room, kitchen & dining room with fireplace.
Vacation Home family room with 2 sofa sleepers, twin bed & air hockey.
See our Photo Gallery for more pictures of The Haven.
HAVEN VACATION HOME AMENITIES
- Kitchen: Gas stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, stock pot, blender, pots and pans, dishes, silver ware, table for 6, prep island, storage bowls, pitcher.
- Living Room: Bigscreen HD TV, fireplace, books, board games, VCR/DVD combo, stereo with CD + indoor/outdoor speaker switches, cathedral ceiling, beautiful lighting, cable-direct tv, ceiling fans.
- Master Bedroom: King bed, closets, dressers.
- Second and Third Bedroom: Queen bed, closets, dressers.
- Family Room: Air Hockey, Twin Bed, 2 sofa sleepers, Tv, cable-direct TV.
- Outside: Wrap around deck, picnic tables, fire pit, lakeside deck, grill/charcoal, row boat, paddle boat, pier, deck lighting.
- Four seasons room: Hot tub, table and chairs, music from stereo.
- General: Lots of closet space, hot tub, vacuum, roll away bed, beautiful lake views from every room, broom, dust pan, mop, extra bedding and pillows.
- 2 Baths: Tub and Shower
- General: Central air, large stone fireplace, exclusive deck on the water, 2000 sq feet, free wifi, telephone, lawn chairs
- Vacation home rentals during June, July, and August only full weeks are available (Sat. to Sat.)
- Shorter stays are available from September through May.
- This is a great escape for any time of the year.
- Rates and amenities can be found below…
To see rates and rental details on the other vacation homes, click on their page on the menu to the left.
Did you know… if you divide the nightly rate by your total number of guests, the price per night per person is probably less than a low price motel or hotel! Also, you can enjoy the privacy and seclusion of a luxurious single family home with tons of amenities on the water in a beautiful natural setting.
Summer Stays at our Vacation Homes are Full Weeks Only
- June: $1,695 / wk for up to six*
- July: $1,895 / wk for up to six*
- August: $1,795 / wk for up to six*
* Current month rate applies to weeks that begin late the previous month or end early the following month.
- Off Season Stays (September through May) require a 2 night minimum stay.
- Nightly rate: $ 235 for up to six*
- Weekly rate: $1,595 for up to six*
- Some holidays
require a three night minimum stay at our vacation
homes. Holiday rates are $30 per night higher than
off season rates.
All rates are for up to six people. A nightly service charge applies per person for over six. Rates do not include Wisconsin sales tax.
A deposit is
required to guarantee your reservation.
Sorry, no pets.
To ask questions or make reservations for any of our vacation cabin rentals, contact Lake Side Getaways: Call 608-374-3150, or use our contact form below.
Your hosts, Sally & Terry.
Call us for immediate availability and to have all your questions answered.
Come to Birch Lake Vacation Home rentals for an unparalleled experience!
VISA & MasterCard cards accepted