Welcome to the Serenity Bay Home vacation home rental on Birch Lake where your worldly cares gently melt away.
Welcome to the Serenity Bay Home vacation home rental on Birch Lake where your worldly cares gently melt away
- The beautiful lake is just steps away.
- Come on in and let the serenity and peace embrace you with the magic of nature.
- Panoramic views of valleys, hills, woods and water, greet you as you enter the great room.
- The comfort of soft couches and chairs promise a safe place to let your spirit soar.
- Step out your patio doors to a furnished deck overlooking the water.
- You’ll hear the babbling brook beckoning you to follow it down through the woods to the water.
- Sit on your pier and let the sparkling water smile upon your day.
- Serenity Bay
- Cast a line and catch a large mouth bass.
- Hop into your rowboat or pedal boat and cruise to one of the four beaches
- (if it’s winter take the kids down our sledding hill or ice skate on the lake).
- Spend the afternoon swimming or lounging in the shade of the Beach Shack and watch the kids build castles in the sand.
- Take your time!
- Nothing’s in a hurry out here… not the whispering winds in the pines… not the curious turtle poking out its head… nor the cattails waving along the shoreline.
- Throw a steak on the grill ...
- Otherwise, the large fully equipped kitchen has all the conveniences of home including, microwave, toaster, coffee maker and a blender for “Margarita Time”.
If you don’t feel like cooking or grilling, remember that Tomah is only minutes away and features many supper clubs and fast food restaurants.
- Serenity outside
- Go down the spiral staircase to the family room Hot Tub where more pleasures await you.
- Play a challenging game of ping pong or unwind in your hot tub.
- Whether it’s time to snack on those fresh-out-of-your-oven chocolate chip cookies while you cozy up to the fireplace, or roast s’mores over an open campfire, let the glowing logs bring the peace of restful thoughts.
- On the main floor there is
- A king size bed in one room
- A set of twins in the other.
- On the upper level are two more bedrooms
- One with a queen
- One with twins
- A second bathroom.
- On the lower level is
- Another bedroom with a queen bed
- A third bathroom
- Two sleeper sofas in the family room.
- Which ever bed you choose, let the quiet and serenity catch up with you and sink you softly into sleep.
- Gas stove
- stock pot
- pots and pans
- table for 6 with additional table for 4
- prep island
- storage bowls
- Big screen TV
- fire place
- board games
- VCR/DVD combo
- stereo with CD
- indoor/outdoor speaker switch
- cathedral ceilings
- beautiful lighting
- ceiling fans
- cable-direct TV
- King bed
- Two twin beds
- Queen Bed
- 2 twin beds
- Queen bed
- 2 sofa sleepers
- hot tub
- Hot tub
- lots of closet space
- dust pan
- extra bedding
- beautiful lake views
- central air
- large stone fireplace
- ping pong table
- 2000 sq feet
- free wi-fi
- lawn chairs
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *|
1st September, 2019 to 31st May, 2020
- 2 nights min stay
1st June, 2020 to 30th June, 2020
- 7 nights min stay
1st July, 2020 to 31st July, 2020
- 7 nights min stay
1st August, 2020 to 31st August, 2020
- 7 nights min stay
Vacation Home Rental Information During June, July, and August only full weeks are available (Sat. to Sat.) Shorter stays are available from September through May. To see rates and rental details on each home, click on their page on the menu above. Did you know… if you divide the nightly rate by your total number of guests, the price per night per person is probably less than a low price motel or hotel! Also, you can enjoy the privacy and seclusion of a luxurious single family home with tons of amenities on the water in a beautiful natural setting. Some holidays require a three night minimum stay. Holiday rates are $30 per night higher than off season rates. All rates are for up to eight people. A nightly service charge applies per person for over eight. Rates do not include Wisconsin sales tax. A deposit is required to guarantee your reservation. Sorry, no pets. Call us for immediate availability and to h