Welcome to the Haven Home Vacation Home Rental on Birch Lake. The perfect getaway for those looking for peace and seclusion.
Welcome to the Haven Home Vacation Home Rental on Birch Lake. The perfect getaway for those looking for peace and seclusion. You’ll feel like you’re on a big private cruise ship that’s beached on the shoreline & connected to the water by private docks, ramps, decks & piers.
- Step into the great room, where the living room, dining area, and kitchen promise hours of comfort and fun.
- Sink into the comfy living room couch or recliners in front of the 50″ High-Def TV and stone fire place.
- Even while you are sitting in the living room you’ll feel like you’re sitting outside because of the big cathedral ceiling and large windows and patio doors.
- Walk out the patio doors onto the living room deck
- Enjoy a cup of coffee on the comfortable patio furniture and soak in the beauty of the lake and woods. Your children’s laughter breaks the silence as they rush past you, eager to explore the surroundings.
- There is a Weber grill on the deck if you like roughing it ...
- Otherwise, the fully equipped kitchen in this vacation home has all the modern conveniences of home, including microwave, toaster, coffee maker and a blender for Margarita Time”.
If you don’t feel like cooking or grilling, remember that Tomah is only minutes away and features many supper clubs and fast food restaurants.
- After settling in, maybe you’ll want to
- Fish from your private lakeside deck or boat pier
- Drift off on your private boat, past the waterfall to one of the four white sand beaches.
- Jump and dive from Splash Island Trampoline into the cool spring fed water
- Lay on one of the four beaches, and become an imprint on the sand with the water lapping at your toes and the sun warming your skin.
- Watch the kids try their hand at sand sculpting.
- As the sunset paints the lake, head back and watch it from your deck
- Enjoy the vacation home rentals indoor hot tub.
If it is winter and you're looking for things to do, there's
- Ice skating on Birch Lake
- Skiing at White Tail Ridge
- Cozy up to the fireplace or campfire pit.
- Break out the s’mores or bring on the freshly baked-in-your-own oven chocolate chip cookies.
- Warm up to the fire and the memories made that day. Let the hustle. bustle and clatter melt away in the deep glow of the embers.
- Soak away any remaining stress in the warmth of the hot tub while you re-kindle and strengthen that family and friendship quality time that we all seem to be missing these days.
- Rest assured there is no room for stress here!
- The Haven has chased it away for once and for all, and sent it packing to the stars that hang brightly in the unspoiled darkness of the night.
As you head off to bed and sink into luxury, softness and quiet, sleep well in:
On the main floor there is
- A bedroom with king size bed
- A full size bathroom.
On the lower level there is
- A full bathroom
- Two more bedrooms with queen beds
- A large family room with two sleeper sofas and a TV.
*Let the crickets outside your window sing you to sleep.*
Awaken to a new day of rest and relaxation or excitement and adventure. The Haven vacation home holds you safely and your comfort and pleasure are it’s prayer.
- Gas stove
- coffee pot
- stock pot
- silver ware
- table for 6
- prep island
- storage bowls
- Bigscreen HD TV
- board games
- VCR/DVD combo
- stereo with CD + indoor/outdoor speaker switches
- cathedral ceiling
- beautiful lighting
- cable-direct tv
- ceiling fans
- King bed
- Queen bed
- Air Hockey
- Twin Bed
- 2 sofa sleepers
- cable-direct TV
- Wrap around deck
- picnic tables
- fire pit
- lakeside deck
- row boat
- paddle boat
- deck lighting
- Hot tub
- table and chairs
- music from stereo
- Lots of closet space
- hot tub
- roll away bed
- beautiful lake views from every room
- dust pan
- extra bedding and pillows
- Central air
- large stone fireplace
- exclusive deck on the water
- 2000 sq feet
- free wifi, telephone
- lawn chairs
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *|
1st September, 2019 to 31st May, 2020
- 2 nights min stay
1st June, 2020 to 30th June, 2020
- 7 nights min stay
1st July, 2020 to 31st July, 2020
- 7 nights min stay
1st August, 2020 to 31st August, 2020
- 7 nights min stay
Rental information Vacation home rentals during June, July, and August only full weeks are available (Sat. to Sat.) Shorter stays are available from September through May. This is a great escape for any time of the year. Did you know… if you divide the nightly rate by your total number of guests, the price per night per person is probably less than a low price motel or hotel! Also, you can enjoy the privacy and seclusion of a luxurious single family home with tons of amenities on the water in a beautiful natural setting. Some holidays require a three night minimum stay. Holiday rates are $30 per night higher than off season rates. All rates are for up to six people. A nightly service charge applies per person for over six. Rates do not include Wisconsin sales tax. A deposit is required to guarantee your reservation. Sorry, no pets. Call us for immediate av